SEMPER FLASH 2 CLICK QSPI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Shraddha
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 50 sign-ins 10 questions asked

For Writing into the multiple memory locations in an loop 

iam giving commands

write enable 50---> write command 01 in which i'am writing into STR 1 ,cfgr1,2,3,4---->in for  loop{ write memory (02) followed by starting address and data }

Is this sequence correct?  i'am able to write only at one memory location after that if is not accepting when iam trying to read i got to Know it is not programmed , only starting memory location is programmed. 

what is the issue ? despite of giving enough latencies after each write still its not taking 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yuvraj
250 replies posted 25 likes received 100 solutions authored

Hi Shraddha,

For S25HL512T does not support write command 01.

Please refer the Write any register transaction of page 56/141 of the data sheet.

Please register SEMPER Secure Solution program by following link: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/semper-solutions-hub/

Where you will get SDK (Semper Development Kit).

Can you please share your program code and logic analysis traces of the operation you are performing.

Regards,

Yuvraj 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yuvraj

Hi Shraddha,

Thank you for contacting Infineon Technologies.

Can you please provide the waveform of the operation?

Regards,

Yuvraj 

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Shraddha
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 50 sign-ins 10 questions asked

hey i'am sharing the snap of memory window in which you ca see i'am able to write only in 1 memory location data a5 rest  two of them are not even programmed why is so ? 

0 Likes
Yuvraj

Hi Shraddha,

For S25HL512T does not support write command 01.

Please refer the Write any register transaction of page 56/141 of the data sheet.

Please register SEMPER Secure Solution program by following link: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/semper-solutions-hub/

Where you will get SDK (Semper Development Kit).

Can you please share your program code and logic analysis traces of the operation you are performing.

Regards,

Yuvraj 

0 Likes