S25HL512TF Technical Datasheet Access

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
CandyBreath
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello 🙂

I am using the nor flash chip S25HL512TFABHI in a design and therefore need access to the technical datasheet.

I understand the correct process to access the datasheet is to join the Semper Access Program, however the registration process does not work for me. I see other users have had similar problems with this service, e.g.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Nor-Flash/Datasheet-S25HL512TFANHV010/m-p/284191

I have followed the instructions in the document "SEMPER Access Program Registration Process 13Apr2021 (003).pdf", which was provided in an answer to the forum post above. After completing steps 1, 2 and 3, I don't receive an invitation message, or an invitation email. I still don't have access to the "Semper access program" service.

How can I gain access to the datasheet?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ronak
50 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hello,

I have checked internally about your request for SEMPER access and found that an invitation message has already been sent. Can you please check your Infineon community inbox for the invite and accept it.

Thanks,
Ronak

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ronak
50 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hello,

I have checked internally about your request for SEMPER access and found that an invitation message has already been sent. Can you please check your Infineon community inbox for the invite and accept it.

Thanks,
Ronak

0 Likes
CandyBreath
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Thank you Ronak, the invite has arrive in my community inbox now. Seems I just had to be patient!

0 Likes