S25HL512TDPNHI010 - Where can I find the User Manual or Datasheet for this device?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Daniel-Gull
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi

I need to develop a SPIFI driver for this device: S25HL512TDPNHI010.

I cannot find any technical information related to JEDEC Manufacturing ID.

How can I get a more detailed documentation on this part including JEDEC manufacturing ID and extended IDs?

Many thanks

Dani

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Daniel,

Albert has sent you an email regarding the issue you are encountering. Please check your email for detail information.

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
BushraH_91
750 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Infineon Community Forum. You can get the full datasheet/Semper related documents by registering for SEMPER Early Access Program. You can register yourself by filling the form on this link. Once your request is approved, you will be able to access all the documents on this link.

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes

Hi Bushra

I already applied for SEMPER Early Access Program, but I cannot access the documents.

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to continue."

Can you give me "sufficient privileges"?

Many thanks

Dani

DanielGull_0-1641920348534.png

0 Likes

Hello Daniel,

Albert has sent you an email regarding the issue you are encountering. Please check your email for detail information.

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes