Need support regarding S25FL256SAGNFI010

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Shivam_Shah
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

I have replaced my Winbond flash w25q256jv with S25FL256SAGNFI010. What are the major electrical points I have to take care of while designing the schematic? is there any particular thing I have to consider while making a design or while writing up the code?

In the initial stage, both the flash seems perfect while compared with each other as far as functional working is a concern.

would like to have your say on this at the earliest as we are in the final stage of our product.

Can you please share with us the sample code for this flash having serial spi flash configuration, erase, read and write operation?

Any help will be grateful. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shivam Shah

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AlbertB_56
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello Shivam,

Please find attached the  "Infineon, Micron, and Winbond High Density 3.0 Volt SPI Flash Core Command Sets" application note.

Best regards,

Albert

Cypress Semiconductor Corp.

An Infineon technologies Company

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ronak
50 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hi Shivam,

For writing your code, you can use our low level drivers that will be useful to interface our flash devices with any microcontroller. The link to download our Low level driver is : https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/design-support/software/device-driver-libraries/memories-for-embedde...

Thanks,
Ronak

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AlbertB_56
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello Shivam,

Please find attached the  "Infineon, Micron, and Winbond High Density 3.0 Volt SPI Flash Core Command Sets" application note.

Best regards,

Albert

Cypress Semiconductor Corp.

An Infineon technologies Company

0 Likes