Full access to SEMPER NOR Flash design files on the Cypress community - full datasheets

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Daniel-Gull
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi Bushra

I registered for the Semper Access Program (AP) on January 11, but still do not have full access to the datasheets for S25HL512TDPNHI010.

In the instructions to "Join the Semper™ Access Program for full access to SEMPER NOR Flash design files" in step 3 it is mentioned that "within 24-48 hours, you will receive an invitation message in your Cypress community messages inbox"

The "48 hours" have passed, but I did not receive an invitation in my "Cypress community messages inbox".

I tried the link you provided this morning "https://community.infineon.com/t5/Semper-Flash-Access-Program/Datasheet-Semper-Flash-with-Quad-SPI/t... but I still do not have access.

Can you please help?

Many thanks

Dani

DanielGull_0-1642139680816.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
BushraH_91
750 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for contacting Infineon Technologies.

We have received your registration request and extend our sincerest apologies to you for the issue

you are currently experiencing with registering for the SEMPER Access Program. We are still working on the issue and will be sending you additional information on how to join the SEMPER Access Program, as soon as this issue is resolved. 

Thank you for your patience

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
BushraH_91
750 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for contacting Infineon Technologies.

We have received your registration request and extend our sincerest apologies to you for the issue

you are currently experiencing with registering for the SEMPER Access Program. We are still working on the issue and will be sending you additional information on how to join the SEMPER Access Program, as soon as this issue is resolved. 

Thank you for your patience

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes