For Value of Internal Pull-Up Resistor on RESET# and WP# for the FS-S family.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaKi_350451
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - TED (Japan)
First comment on KBA 10 likes given 10 solutions authored

I would like to know the internal pull-up resistor on RESET# and WP# for the S25FS512S and S70FS01GS (1.8V) family.

Previous your answer of KBA218745, I know it was made "pull-up leakage "  circuit for FL-S (3V) family.

Is it same for the internal circuit of FS-S family?

If yes,

What is the leakage current in the pull-up leakage circuit of S25FS512S and S70FS01GS (1.8v) family?

Thank you & Regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Masaya,

In addition to my previous response, the input leakage current is ~2uA, (-40C to 85C), as detailed on page 24

within the S25FS512S datasheet.  Therefore the internal "pull-up circuitry" is ~1Mohm.

Thank you and regards,

Albert

Cypress Applications Support             

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
BushraH_91
750 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hello Masaya,

Thank you for contacting Cypress community forum. Currently we are reviewing your issue and will get back to you as soon as we find the resolution.

Have a wonderful day

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes
AlbertB_56
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello  Masaya,

Yes, the "pull-up leaker" circuit also exists within the S25FS512S.  However, in order to calculate the approximate

pull-up circuit resistance specifically for the S25FS512S, please do keep in mind that the maximum VCC is 2.0V.

Thank you and regards,

Albert

0 Likes

Hello Masaya,

In addition to my previous response, the input leakage current is ~2uA, (-40C to 85C), as detailed on page 24

within the S25FS512S datasheet.  Therefore the internal "pull-up circuitry" is ~1Mohm.

Thank you and regards,

Albert

0 Likes