Example driver for programming parallel NOR Flash (S29JL032J)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
saiVamsi
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi Everyone,

We are using parallel NOR flash(S29JL032J) in our custom board. I have gone through the datasheet of this chip. Need to develop driver for this chip. Any example programs on this will be greatly helpful. Tried searching the web, but no luck.

Any references?

ThankYou!!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ronak
50 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hi @saiVamsi ,

You can refer to the Low Level drivers shared. I am not aware of what microcontroller you are using with Flash. You can use the document in the LLD files to modify it according to the board that you are using. Please let us know if you have any doubts in implementing that.

Thanks,

Ronak

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Ronak

Hi @saiVamsi ,

You can refer to our Low Level Driver for NOR Flash. Also, do you want to any specific example to perform a set of operations on Flash?

Thanks,
Ronak

0 Likes
saiVamsi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Ronak ,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I need example programs to perform read, write and erase operations on Flash.

Can you please share them?

0 Likes
saiVamsi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Ronak ,

Can you please share the examples to perform a set of operations on Flash?

ThankYou!!!

0 Likes
Ronak

Hi @saiVamsi ,

You can refer to the Low Level drivers shared. I am not aware of what microcontroller you are using with Flash. You can use the document in the LLD files to modify it according to the board that you are using. Please let us know if you have any doubts in implementing that.

Thanks,

Ronak

0 Likes