Cypress NOR Flash driver (for infineon XMC4500)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KuYa_4725721
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome! First question asked First solution authored

Hi, I have an XMC4500 Relax Kit from Infineon and now I am starting to program the external Flash, which is currently essentially an obsolete S25FL032P from Cypress for which Infineon doesn't bother to supply support/driver. Now Cypress is recommending to use S25FL064L. I have the option of have the chip renewed but I still do not have a driver. Does anyone here know where I can find a driver for the new (or even the old S25FL032P)

With best regards

K. Yalpani

0 Likes
1 Solution

Thank you very much... In the meantime, I installed the flash Chip on the XMC4500 Relaxkit and the example Code provided by Infineon-Dave works out of the box. So I do not need to use the driver link you provided anymore.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
BushraH_91
750 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hello Yalpani,

Please refer to URL for driver

https://www.cypress.com/products/serial-nor-flash-memory go to Software and Tools

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes

Thank you very much... In the meantime, I installed the flash Chip on the XMC4500 Relaxkit and the example Code provided by Infineon-Dave works out of the box. So I do not need to use the driver link you provided anymore.

0 Likes