About S29GL512S11TFIV10

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MAO
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
5 solutions authored 50 replies posted 100 sign-ins

It is a matter of S29GL512S11TFIV10.
This S29GL512S11TFIV10
VCC = 3.3V
VIO = 1.8V
I plan to use it in, but according to the data sheet, the input order is
It seems that the startup is started in the order of VCC → VIO, and the startup is lowered due to the relationship of VCC ← VIO.
I have a question, but I have the following two points.
1. 1. In terms of design, I think there is no problem with the rise of VCC → VIO.
VIO (all terminal voltages follow the potential of this VIO) rises about 10 msec after booting VCC.
Is there any problem with such a sequence?

2. 2. In terms of design, I think that there is no problem with the fall of VCC ← VIO.
After starting VIO (all terminal voltages follow the potential of this VIO), about 5 msec
After that, VCC will drop.
Is there any problem with such a sequence?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ronak
50 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hi,

The two main condition for power up and power down is 

1) During power-up or power-down Vcc must always be greater than or equal to VIO (Vcc > Vio)

2) At any point Vio must not exceed Vcc + 200mV

So, Both your cases satisfies the conditions mentioned by me. There will not be any problem with the sequence mentioned above.

Thanks,
Ronak

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ronak
50 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hi,

The two main condition for power up and power down is 

1) During power-up or power-down Vcc must always be greater than or equal to VIO (Vcc > Vio)

2) At any point Vio must not exceed Vcc + 200mV

So, Both your cases satisfies the conditions mentioned by me. There will not be any problem with the sequence mentioned above.

Thanks,
Ronak

0 Likes