cypress cm22l16 fram

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
raghav
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

dear cypress tech support team,

i am using cypress CM22L16 fram with my ti microcontroller 28379d.

while writing the data in the dq bits paralelly after that i am not able to read the data from the fram.

and when I put delay in writing each bit, then the data can be read from the fram.

I am using ce controlled write and ce controlled read.

i have also attached my code here.

UB and LB pins have been grounded  & ZZ is pulled up high.

please tell me why i am not being able to read data from fram?

thanks 

raghav

0 Likes
1 Solution
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

I think you are not able to meet certain timing specifications as per the datasheet and hence facing issues which on adding delays are going away as stated by you. While doing CE controlled write and read operations please account for the timings specs as per the datasheet wave forms. Parameters like tPC, tCA, tAH, and tDS should be taken care off in the code and you should not see any errors after the corrections.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
PradiptaB_11

Hi Raghav,

Can you please mention the full part number you are using in your setup. There is no such part as CM22l16.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes

sorry, the correct part no is FM22L16-55-TG.

0 Likes
PradiptaB_11

Hi,

I think you are not able to meet certain timing specifications as per the datasheet and hence facing issues which on adding delays are going away as stated by you. While doing CE controlled write and read operations please account for the timings specs as per the datasheet wave forms. Parameters like tPC, tCA, tAH, and tDS should be taken care off in the code and you should not see any errors after the corrections.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes