CY15B116QN-40BKXIE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
VympelGmbH
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!
I am trying to source CY15B116QN-40BKXIE memory chips. This is an FRAM device that is listed on the Infineon wbsite as being availabe for sale, but the product status is listed as "on request". When I try to make that request I am instructed to contact thedesigners by sending an e-mail to support@infineon.com. Having done that and received an automatic confirmation of reciept, I get no further response. can anyone help me with this?
0 Likes
1 Solution
rangarajan
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins First solution authored First reply posted

Hi there,

I am the product marketing manager for the 16Mbit density EXCELON F-RAM product family and can assist you with obtaining samples. Please note that the part CY15B116QN-40BKXIE is the engineering sample version of the standard part that we plan to introduce this year CY15B116QN-40BKXI, once full qualification is completed. May I know how many samples you are looking for, some details about your application and a contact address? I can put you in touch with our regional sales team as well. 

Thanks,

Karthik Rangarajan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @VympelGmbH ,

We will pass on your request to our marketing team for this. They will contact you for further info on this and assist you on this.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes

Hi,

Thanks very much.

Paul

0 Likes
rangarajan
Employee
Employee

Hi there,

I am the product marketing manager for the 16Mbit density EXCELON F-RAM product family and can assist you with obtaining samples. Please note that the part CY15B116QN-40BKXIE is the engineering sample version of the standard part that we plan to introduce this year CY15B116QN-40BKXI, once full qualification is completed. May I know how many samples you are looking for, some details about your application and a contact address? I can put you in touch with our regional sales team as well. 

Thanks,

Karthik Rangarajan

0 Likes
rangarajan
Employee
Employee

Hi @VympelGmbH ,

Not sure if you had an opportunity to look into my reply. May I know how many samples you are looking for, some details about your application and a contact address? 

Thank you,

Karthik Rangarajan

0 Likes