CY15B108QI-20LPXI replacement

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
pia371
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hello, 

I am in need of a IC FRAM 8Mb SPI 20MHz 8GQFN memory. I planned on using the Infineon part #CY15B108QI-20LPXI, but it is out of stock everywhere. I am having trouble finding a replacement from Infineon or other competitors. I already need it to be able to operate in high temperatures (around 120C). If anyone knows of a replacement or has any recommendations, that would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ritwick_S
100 solutions authored 25 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @pia371,

We don't have an 8Mb part at that temperature range. Maximum is 2Mb. Please click here to open our product selector. I have already set the filter with temperature max (125C) and interface (SPI). You can select any of them, and you can also play around with the filters. 

Thanks,

Ritwick

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Ritwick_S

Hi @pia371,

To provide you with the best replacement part, could you please clearly specify your requirements?
I am asking this because you mentioned that you planned on using CY15B108QI-20LPXI, but it is an industrial part, and the maximum operating temperature is +85C, not 125C. So you can't use CY15B108QI-20LPXI as you need to operate at high temperatures (around 120C).

Thanks,
Ritwick

0 Likes

Yes, I apologize for the confusion. I do need it be operating in a room that reaches around 110-120C, I also need to it be at least 8Mb, SPI, be able to operate at  MHz, and preferably have a 8-pin GQFN package.

0 Likes
Ritwick_S

Hi @pia371,

We don't have an 8Mb part at that temperature range. Maximum is 2Mb. Please click here to open our product selector. I have already set the filter with temperature max (125C) and interface (SPI). You can select any of them, and you can also play around with the filters. 

Thanks,

Ritwick

0 Likes