About FRAM reset condition

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MAO
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
5 solutions authored 50 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Regarding the FRAM reset method, it seems that there are two methods, hardware reset / software reset, but please give us information on each reset condition.

Also, I would appreciate it if you could tell us about the following.

Power start-up and fall-down regulations

・The waiting time required for FRAM to become accessible after the software reset is released.

0 Likes
1 Solution
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @MAO ,

The part number you are using FM24V02A is a I2C interface FRAM memory. It does not have any reset(soft/hard). For power up and power down conditions you can refer to page 14 of the datasheet. You need to meet the tPU, tVF, tVR specs respectively for power cycle.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PradiptaB_11

Hi @MAO ,

Can you mention the part number you are looking at for FRAM. Is it serial or parallel interface ? These questions will be easier to answer if we know the part number.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes
MAO
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
5 solutions authored 50 replies posted 100 sign-ins

I'm sorry, the model number is here. Please. FM24V02A-GTR

0 Likes
PradiptaB_11

Hi @MAO ,

The part number you are using FM24V02A is a I2C interface FRAM memory. It does not have any reset(soft/hard). For power up and power down conditions you can refer to page 14 of the datasheet. You need to meet the tPU, tVF, tVR specs respectively for power cycle.

Thanks,

Pradipta.