Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Dev_Andrews
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Dear Community, 

I am using imc 101t-t38/imc 099t-t38 with IM241-L6S1B ipm.

I am able to use speed control mode with vsp or duty cycle as input.

When i try to use current control mode, i am able to run the motor with uart but vsp doesnt work.

what is the setting i need to change to run current control mode with vsp or duty cycle input.

Thanks 

0 Likes
1 Solution
SarkarSushru
10 likes received 100 sign-ins 25 solutions authored

Hi @Dev_Andrews,

VSP input is used to set the target speed (reference) and it cannot be used to set the current reference in the current control mode.
In the current control mode to set the reference using the external analog voltage, the iMotion device has analog pins that can be used to measure the voltage and convert it to the corresponding current reference using the script.
For more details related to iMotion Script please refer to AN2018-27 How to Use iMOTION™ Script Language.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SarkarSushru
10 likes received 100 sign-ins 25 solutions authored

Hi @Dev_Andrews,

VSP input is used to set the target speed (reference) and it cannot be used to set the current reference in the current control mode.
In the current control mode to set the reference using the external analog voltage, the iMotion device has analog pins that can be used to measure the voltage and convert it to the corresponding current reference using the script.
For more details related to iMotion Script please refer to AN2018-27 How to Use iMOTION™ Script Language.

Best Regards,

0 Likes
Dev_Andrews
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

@SarkarSushru 

Thank you for the information.

0 Likes