iMOTION2go

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
sohail
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 10 questions asked 10 replies posted

Hi,

i just got motoin2go board, install MCEDesigner but when i open file IMC101T_V1.02.20_iMOTION2go.irc it give error

product mismatch.  i try another ver MCEDesigner ver2.1.2.0 but it give an other error unexpected keyword Tune_lock_mode.

Can someone help me out what i am doing wrong.

Rgds

0 Likes
1 Solution
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @sohail,

Please download the latest iMotion software package- iMOTION2Go Software Package v1.0 

Download the latest MCE Designer version - MCEDesigner v2.3.1 

Please program the latest firmware( IMC101T-T038_A_V1.02.20)  and update the register map(iMOTION2go190904-Neweco2_IMC101T.map)  from the iMotion2G0 Software package

You can follow the below steps to update the register map:

File->Import Register Map-> Path of iMOTION2go190904-Neweco2_IMC101T.map file 

Krupashankar_0-1651935265915.png

Please let us know if this solves the issue

Thanks,

Krupashankar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Krupashankar

Hi @sohail,

Please download the latest iMotion software package- iMOTION2Go Software Package v1.0 

Download the latest MCE Designer version - MCEDesigner v2.3.1 

Please program the latest firmware( IMC101T-T038_A_V1.02.20)  and update the register map(iMOTION2go190904-Neweco2_IMC101T.map)  from the iMotion2G0 Software package

You can follow the below steps to update the register map:

File->Import Register Map-> Path of iMOTION2go190904-Neweco2_IMC101T.map file 

Krupashankar_0-1651935265915.png

Please let us know if this solves the issue

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes

Hi,

Thanks its solved, I am new user just learning motor control. One more question as per my understanding if I want to write my own scripts. i.e. motor run for 2 min than stop &  again run with different speed. it is possible but where can write scripts & compile it. I read motion™ Motion Control Engine Software Reference Manual.

which IDE I have to use  for writing program & compile it any help on this topic.

0 Likes
Krupashankar

Hi @sohail,

Yes, It is possible using the script. Please refer to How to Use iMOTION™ Script Language 

The script can be written and compiled using MCE Wizard.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes