Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
kangsenliu
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

hey friends, Now I can't find the voltage threshold of BH1~BH3 pins. The safety manual says that these pin voltage thresholds are fixed. There are also some other pins that cannot be found, as in the picture below. Can you tell me where to go or how to find these answers

0 Likes
1 Solution
Xiangrui
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 50 likes received

Hi Kangsen,

Please check if it can be find in datasheet table 10

Regards,

Xiangrui

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Xiangrui

Hi Kangsen,

Please check if it can be find in datasheet table 10

Regards,

Xiangrui

hey,guy.Thanks so much for response,now if i can directly let the BHx or SHx pin input a voltage higher than the maximum threshold to trigger the safety mechanism in the above picturem so that i can verify this functional safety mechanism

0 Likes
Xiangrui

Hi kangsen,

Of course, you can verify the protection function.

Refer to the Overvoltage Detection Threshold BHx-SHx in table 52, the voltage has to be over 22V to make sure overvoltage is detected.

I'm also looking forward to test result. If you have already tested it, please share.

Thanks,

Xiangrui

0 Likes
lock attach

hey bro,It seems that your 9183 datasheet table is different from mine. Could you send me a datasheet table.What I want to verify is the functional safety mechanism in the following picture

0 Likes
Xiangrui

Hi Kangsen,

Your attached file is safety manual, the threshold voltages are normally in datasheet.

I guess your datasheet is probably the same.

Technical documents about these products cannot be shared for confidential reasons.

Please check the update in your My_ICP TLE9183QK folder, if you still have doubt.

If you cannot find the file, please contact your FAE for applying MY_ICP access.

Regards,

Xiangrui

0 Likes
lock attach

hey guy,

table 52 in my datasheet manual is about  'Result of Window Watchdog Clock Counter' 

In your answer above, table10 may be correct, and you can take a look at the picture below,it seems that the Overvoltage Detection Threshold of BHx-SHx is 12V

0 Likes
Xiangrui

Hi Kangsen,

In Table 10 are the values in normal operation. 

I wanted to say table 53 in my last answer, sorry to confuse you.

Xiangrui_0-1688628579542.png

Regards,

Xiangrui

0 Likes
lock attach

hey guy,

Sincerely  thanks a lot for your reply .For the above functional safety mechanism, can you give me some suggestions on what I should do to trigger this failure.It is like that  I want to verify this mechanism that has been implemented in the software.  The picture of the document is below

0 Likes