TLE7181EM-it need about 20 seconds to set GH1 and GH2 to high level

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
liuhaidong202
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!
Hi, I am using control board(1#) with TLE7181EM to drive H-bridge. I have set the needed signals to drive TLE7181EM as below, 1、initialize clock and PIM of the MC9S12G48 2、set ENA = true, DRVDIS = false, PWM01 = max value of period to get 100% duty cycle 3、power up TLE7181EM 4、then set a breakpoint to wait, it needs about 20 seconds to drive GH1 to high level(about 16 V, Vs of TLE7181EM is 12V) 5、I have tested two boards and all act like this. 6、Can I conclude that the hardware has a problem? Can the DT pin cause this situation? or is it caused by a wrong design of RCD circuit for drving MOSFET? 7、ps: drive GH1 and GH2 to low level is ok. drive GL1 and GL2 to low level is ok. drive GL1 and GL2 to high level is ok, too. Thanks a lot!
0 Likes
1 Solution
2 Replies
RupakC
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi @liuhaidong202 

Could you please let us know if you are using the H-Bridge Driver IC TLE7181EM Evaluation Board or do you have a custom board design ? 

Thank You

RupakC
0 Likes
yananwang
5 solutions authored 5 replies posted First question asked

this question is related to https://community.infineon.com/t5/MOTIX-Driver/TLE7181EM-need-20-seconds-to-set-GH1-high/td-p/342761. Please refer to the answer in that ticket.

0 Likes