Re: Best Evaluation Board for an BLDC 120V/200A ESC

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
seb_44120
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins First like given 5 questions asked

I just tried to register my product, but the EVAL-M7-D111T is not in the list (see attached picture). Is there another place to fin the configuration file ?

seb_44120_0-1648752975356.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @seb_44120,

Presently we don't have MCE Wizard Configuration ( .mc2) file for  EVAL-M7-D111T.  EVAL-M7-D111T is a control card and it has an IMD111T smart driver you can choose this from your MCE Wizard tool.

For configuring  in MCE Wizard could  you please follow this document Control Board EVAL-M7-D111T - User Guide

Based on your power board you choose desired .mc2 file which is available in : MCEWizard Configuration Files v1.0

Please let us know if you need further details.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Guru_Prasad
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello @seb_44120 

Please check the FW code in this link for this product.

Thanks

Guru

0 Likes

@Guru_Prasad : thank you for the link !

But, this is the Firmware of the card : I'm looking for the MCEWizard file corresponding to the card (in order to skip all card parameters and only inform my motor parameters).

Is this .mc2 file exist for my card ?

Thank you 🙂

0 Likes
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @seb_44120,

Presently we don't have MCE Wizard Configuration ( .mc2) file for  EVAL-M7-D111T.  EVAL-M7-D111T is a control card and it has an IMD111T smart driver you can choose this from your MCE Wizard tool.

For configuring  in MCE Wizard could  you please follow this document Control Board EVAL-M7-D111T - User Guide

Based on your power board you choose desired .mc2 file which is available in : MCEWizard Configuration Files v1.0

Please let us know if you need further details.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes