REF-AIRCON-C302A-IM564 Using Keil uVision5

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Ali
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi, 
I have this Board (REF-AIRCON-C302A-IM564) and I am trying to program it using keil uVision. I have some Queries which are stated as:

Query 1)  Are there any examples for this board available in c language which can be used in keil uVision?

Query 2) Can I control All Motor Control Engine parameters using keil uVision?

Query 3) Can I run this Reference board with having all the Functionalities running for an actual outdoor Unit. Which means controlling of peripherals like Fan, 4 way Valves, Reading Ambient, Pipe, Exhaust Temperature, Sending and Receiving data between indoor and outdoor unit?

Regards, 

Ali

REF-AIRCON-C302A-IM564.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @Ali,

Query 1)  Are there any examples for this board available in c language which can be used in keil uVision?

Yes,Please refer to code example in this link:  IMC300A examples 

Not all the MCE parameters can be controlled using A-Core. Only dynamic parameters can be controlled using A-Core Please refer to JCOM Example in IMC300A examples  for more details please refer to section 2.4 JCOM Inter-Chip Communication in iMOTION – MCE – Software Reference Manual v1.3 

Can I run this Reference board with having all the Functionalities running for an actual outdoor Unit. Which means controlling of peripherals like Fan, 4 way Valves, Reading Ambient, Pipe, Exhaust Temperature, Sending and Receiving data between indoor and outdoor unit?

Yes, for more details please refer User Guide - REF-AIRCON-C302A-IM564 

Please let us know if further support is needed.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @Ali,

Yes,Please refer to code example in this link:  IMC300A examples 

Not all the MCE parameters can be controlled using A-Core. Only dynamic parameters can be controlled using A-Core Please refer to JCOM Example in IMC300A examples  for more details please refer to section 2.4 JCOM Inter-Chip Communication in iMOTION – MCE – Software Reference Manual v1.3 

Can I run this Reference board with having all the Functionalities running for an actual outdoor Unit. Which means controlling of peripherals like Fan, 4 way Valves, Reading Ambient, Pipe, Exhaust Temperature, Sending and Receiving data between indoor and outdoor unit?

Yes, for more details please refer User Guide - REF-AIRCON-C302A-IM564 

Please let us know if further support is needed.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes
Ali
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi @Krupashankar,

Thank you for your response.

So I did install keil mdk537 and tried to build the code (example UART) but at first it was giving error of uVision 5 is needed then I did installed the uVision 5 Support with that I changed the Arm compiler to 5.06 and was having issues with license, server etc.

Ali_1-1655393628145.png

Again Changing the compiler to 6.18 it is giving these errors

Ali_2-1655393771096.png

What should I do?

Ali_0-1655393404174.png

0 Likes
Viswa
10 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi,

Can you please follow the solution provided in the link below 

https://community.infineon.com/t5/iMOTION-controller-driver-IPM/IMC302A-header-files-error/td-p/3522...

Best Regards

0 Likes