Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
zak_by11
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hello, 

I am trying to ensure correct SPI communication with TLE94103 component, and the problem that i faced is that i always get NPOR  bit set to zero even if i send a clear for global status register it is always set to zero so i always have global error set.

Looking forward for your help, thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Raj_C
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hi @zak_by11,

In the Global status register the NPOR bit has to be set(1) to clear the NPOR status.

Additionally, could you please confirm the SPI settings as per mentioned in section 5 SPI protocol of the TLE941xy of Application Note  . The most important point to note is that data is sent in LSB first (byte by byte) refer to Figure 6 in the Application note. 

Please use Multi Half Bridge Library as a reference.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Raj_C
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hi @zak_by11,

In the Global status register the NPOR bit has to be set(1) to clear the NPOR status.

Additionally, could you please confirm the SPI settings as per mentioned in section 5 SPI protocol of the TLE941xy of Application Note  . The most important point to note is that data is sent in LSB first (byte by byte) refer to Figure 6 in the Application note. 

Please use Multi Half Bridge Library as a reference.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes