Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
wang1
Level 4
Level 4
50 questions asked 10 likes given First solution authored

I used ISD software to debug the voltage control mode, but the motor stopped running after starting. I don't know what the problem is, can you help solve it. 

00.png

Look at the captured phase current waveform.

微信图片_20231028104532.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
LinGuohui
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

VF voltage open loop control,  Cannot directly provide maximum voltage and speed,and the motor may fail to start and experience severe shaking. 

The correct approach is to set a startup voltage and min speed, when the motor run smoothly -> increase the voltage and speed ->motor run smoothly -> increase the voltage and speed...

Therefore, we suggest to write a script code to control the VF.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
LinGuohui

Hi @wang1 

This may be because you are not correct setting the voltage open loop control.

LinGuohui_0-1698646126460.png

The differences in the dashboard is due to different firmware, suggest you use the latest version.

0 Likes

wang1_0-1698650049552.png

Hello! I have tested it according to the method you provided, and there are two cases.

1, start the motor, the motor failed to start, and heard the motor vibration sound (continued), I had to turn off the power.

2, I set different Vd_Ext and Vq_Ext respectively, but they are also invalid.

My motor rated current is set to 3A, starting current 20%, there is no problem in the speed closed loop mode to start. For this reason, I don't know what to do next. Please help solve it, thank you!

wang1_1-1698650282918.png

wang1_2-1698650531968.png

0 Likes
LinGuohui

VF voltage open loop control,  Cannot directly provide maximum voltage and speed,and the motor may fail to start and experience severe shaking. 

The correct approach is to set a startup voltage and min speed, when the motor run smoothly -> increase the voltage and speed ->motor run smoothly -> increase the voltage and speed...

Therefore, we suggest to write a script code to control the VF.

0 Likes