IMC101T-038 Script compilation problem

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
wang1
Level 4
Level 4
50 questions asked 10 likes given First solution authored

May I ask, when I wrote the program in the script, a white blank interface appeared during compilation, and the detailed information of compilation could not be displayed, may I ask why? The specific display interface is shown in the following figure.I am not sure whether this is OK or whether it will affect the execution of the program. May I ask how I can restore the normal display?

wang1_0-1683203919726.png

wang1_1-1683203948372.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @wang1,

iMOTION script engines support a maximum of 30 global variables and 24 local variables for each task.

For more details please refer to section 2.6 Script Engine of Software Reference Manual

Please let us know if any further details are required.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Krupashankar

Hi @wang1,

This may be due to an error in the installation of the GUI ( MCE Wizard) or a crash during the operation.

• Can you please try reinstalling MCE Wizard with admin rights?
  • Please try to stop other applications running in background.

Let us know if the above steps help.

Please let us know the exact version of MCE Wizard and the Windows version being used.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes

I have operated according to the method you said, using the administrator to install, but the problem is still not solved. My scripting language was compiled with only 600 + lines of code and no more variable definitions than required. My software version is 2.3.0.1.
I found that when I deleted part of the code, the normal display could be restored when compiling. The following picture is the result of compiling after I deleted part of the code, which can be displayed normally.

wang1_2-1683271572470.png

wang1_1-1683271509972.png

0 Likes
Krupashankar

Hi @wang1,

iMOTION script engines support a maximum of 30 global variables and 24 local variables for each task.

For more details please refer to section 2.6 Script Engine of Software Reference Manual

Please let us know if any further details are required.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes

I have confirmed that the definition is in accordance with the number of variables required in the specification, which fully conforms to the requirements of the specification.

0 Likes
Krupashankar

Hi @wang1,

From your previous post, we can see that compilation is successful after removing excess variables.

If the problem still persists can you please share the script? 

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Of course, you can share the script, I put the script in the attachment, named 12345, is a way to compress the package.

0 Likes
Krupashankar

Hi @wang1,

We were able to compile the script successfully.

Krupashankar_0-1684122308262.png

Please use latest version of MCE Wizard 2.03.01

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes