I can't use imotion-link

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
JasonLEE
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 250 sign-ins First like received

The imotion link probe is not available.

The datasheet has little information and does not work when set as shown in the datasheet.

Can you help me remotely?

I have additional questions.
The LED on the IMC chip flashes at high speed.
Why is that? Please reply. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
LinGuohui
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hi JasonLEE,

I found a problem in your picture, see below. You should use iMotion Link serial port instead of the SWD port. More information about iMotion Link see :iMOTION_Link-UserManual 

LinGuohui_0-1661752227525.png

There are usually two LEDs on the IMC board. One is to indicate the system status. If MCE is in fault status, the LED will flash. The other LED indicates PGOUT. If PWM is output, it will flash.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
LinGuohui
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hi JasonLEE,

I found a problem in your picture, see below. You should use iMotion Link serial port instead of the SWD port. More information about iMotion Link see :iMOTION_Link-UserManual 

LinGuohui_0-1661752227525.png

There are usually two LEDs on the IMC board. One is to indicate the system status. If MCE is in fault status, the LED will flash. The other LED indicates PGOUT. If PWM is output, it will flash.