How to script code uart and ADC

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Mohsin82214
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello , 

I am just asking about some help to run some script and firmware . We have example code in iMotion2.0 in documents as i installed MCE wizard . I am posting this same code here . I have attached the code file here which is given in the examples . I saw you are using GPIO in this code . If i want to use P202,P206,P208 pin how to use it . I am attaching a picture in which i am highlighting these pins . 
ac pins.PNG
My question is how to on_off these pins using script and how to use these pins as adc as you have mentioned in on of the connector these pins are temp_ambient,temp_pipe and temp_exhuast . 

I am also attaching adc code with email please also tell me about that how to read adc from different pins . you are using adc_result0 in examples . I want to use P202,P206 and P208 . 

We(Rapidev) are making AC and stuck on this problem . We are going to make more than 10 lac AC per year . So it would be profitable for both of us .We are using your to board as we thought there would be any support but right now i just want to change controller and do different operations .
If you can't help in such situation how would i refer this module to any other person . Please see into matter closely .  

0 Likes
1 Solution
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @Mohsin82214,

For MCU UART communication please refer to UART Example in IMC300A examples 

For JCOM communication Please refer to JCOM Example in IMC300A examples  for more details please refer to section 2.4 JCOM Inter-Chip Communication in iMOTION – MCE – Software Reference Manual v1.3 

Please let us know if further details are needed.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Krupashankar

Hi @Mohsin82214,

To program and use the GPIO and ADC pins, please follow the process outlined in the document Please refer to Page 104, section 2.6.11.4 User GPIOs : iMOTION™ Motion Control Engine Software Reference Manual

The script that follows provides an example to use the same.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes
Mohsin82214
Level 1
Level 1

Hello , 

I want to use P202,P206,P208 .

Can you please tell me how could i access these pins .

I want to use indoor uart can please tell me how to configure this uart .How to send and receive data to this UART. 

Thanks,

Mohsin khan

0 Likes
Krupashankar

Hi @Mohsin82214,

We assume you are using IMC302A-F064 based on tags and pin number. Please share the exact controller if we are wrong.

In the case of IMC302A-F064, this is a dual-core controller which has MCU and MCE. For more details please refer to the iMOTION™ IMC300A Data Sheet

For pins P2.02 P2.06 and P2.08 these pins have to be configured in MCU as ADC input channels. You can configure these pins using Register BRSSEL or using write_ADC_ChannelSelection0_RSSEL(CHSEL0_This_channel_is_part_of_the_scan_sequence); In Keil project.

For configuring ADC please refer to the ADC code example in the zipped folder:  IMC300A examples 

If you are planning to using pins of MCE ( T-core) you can follow the method shared in previous post.

I want to use indoor uart can please tell me how to configure this uart .How to send and receive data to this UART. 

Can you please explain about Indoor UART?  UART can be configured as USER UART or MCE UART from the MCE Wizard tool. For more details please refer to Getting Started with iMOTION™ 2.0 

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Mohsin82214
Level 1
Level 1

I am using REF-Aircon-C302-IM564 . In which controller is IMC302A-F064 . 

By indoor UART i mean to say that i want to use P200,P201 named 1 14 RX_insider and 1 17 TX_insider . 

I am attaching picture here .

I want to use JCOM communication protocol on this module . How to use it as i want to get and give data from 1 14 RX_insider and 1 17 TX_insider . 

0 Likes
Krupashankar

Hi @Mohsin82214,

For MCU UART communication please refer to UART Example in IMC300A examples 

For JCOM communication Please refer to JCOM Example in IMC300A examples  for more details please refer to section 2.4 JCOM Inter-Chip Communication in iMOTION – MCE – Software Reference Manual v1.3 

Please let us know if further details are needed.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes