How to get M1_ IM241's. mc2 file? How to make Flux_M be steady and DClike ?

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
yangyongcun
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I use M1_ IMC101t and M1_ IM241 official development board debugging motor, for the hardware part, I directly use Infineon official hardware.

The configuration parameters of the motor include resistance, ld, lq, KE, etc. I have confirmed multiple times with the motor factory that the parameters are correct.I use VF diagnosis to adjust vd_ Ext and speed can obtain stable waveforms.

However, when using the motor in practice, it was found that the current was very small and the motor was still unstable. I set the motor speed to 50RPM and adjusted issues 58, 60, 58, 64 kp, and 65 ki, but after trying for a long time, I was unable to obtain a FLX close to 2048_ M. How to make FLX_ Is M stable and like DC?    How to make Flux_M be steady and DClike?

yangyongcun_1-1701414328628.png

yangyongcun_0-1701414267471.png

yangyongcun_2-1701414566979.png

yangyongcun_4-1701414586027.png

yangyongcun_3-1701414577289.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
SarkarSushru
50 replies posted 50 sign-ins 10 solutions authored

Hi ,

Can you please check the below points:

1. The flux estimator time constant is recommended to be 4 to 5 times the time constant of the motor winding (L/R). Please change the value to 40-50ms and check the motor behaviour.
  2. Please tune the flux PLL Kp, Ki (PllKp & PllKi) using MCE-Designer.
  3. We understand that you have confirmed that the motor parameters are properly configured to the best of your knowledge. We would recommend you to make sure that the motor resistance and inductance values are configured in per phase values. You can also refer to How to Measure Motor Parameters , to cross check the motor parameters provided by the manufacturer.

Please make these changes, and let us know the results.

Thank you

Sushruti

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
SarkarSushru

Hi ,

Can you please check the below points:

1. The flux estimator time constant is recommended to be 4 to 5 times the time constant of the motor winding (L/R). Please change the value to 40-50ms and check the motor behaviour.
  2. Please tune the flux PLL Kp, Ki (PllKp & PllKi) using MCE-Designer.
  3. We understand that you have confirmed that the motor parameters are properly configured to the best of your knowledge. We would recommend you to make sure that the motor resistance and inductance values are configured in per phase values. You can also refer to How to Measure Motor Parameters , to cross check the motor parameters provided by the manufacturer.

Please make these changes, and let us know the results.

Thank you

Sushruti

0 Likes
yangyongcun
Level 1
Level 1

yangyongcun_2-1701596109329.png

change   flux estimator time constant  to 40 /45/60 even 100, Flux_ M is still incorrect。 for  Flux_M be steady,Can the flux estimator time constant be modified to the correct position without modifying other values? No matter how modified, the flux M is very large

yangyongcun_0-1701595400102.pngyangyongcun_1-1701595416433.png

0 Likes
SarkarSushru

Hi yangyongcun,
Thank you for your patience.

The motor resistance and inductance values are configured correctly. Please make sure that the back emf constant value is also in per phase.

PLLKp and PLLKi are dynamic parameters. These need to be tuned depending on load and speed, to get a steady flux waveform.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thank you

0 Likes
yangyongcun
Level 1
Level 1

I have measured inductance, lq, dq, and back electromotive force, all of which are correct, except for the very small difference in back electromotive force. And this set of motor parameters has been used on the EVALM10565DTOBO1 development board before. Compared to the 241 development board, the difference in 82 current input scaling between the two development boards is that the 241 development board should be 83.3, EVALM10565DTOBO1 should be 208.3 mv/a, and the 241 development board has an additional ADC bias voltage of 550mv. All other parameters are the same. What are the differences between the two development boards? Previously, someone else used the same motor and it was able to operate normally on EVALM10565DTOBO1.

0 Likes