Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
navier
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First question asked

I have a EVAL_IMD700A_FOC_3SH and some new IMD700A-Q064X128-AA ICs just bought from mouser. I replace the IMD701A on EVAL_IMD700A_FOC_3SH with my new IMD700A. I turned on the power(PVDD:18V) ,VDDB and DVDD is working. But when I trying to flash firmware by BPA software, It keeps showing error message "Connection error:Please make sure the device is connected and swithed on"

Could anyone please give me some advice on this.

Best Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution

@navier 

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you please try to flash the eval board default firmware from the Modu toolbox. You can get the default firmware XMC_FOC_3_Shunt from Modu toolbox under the eval board IMD700A.

ChandraKachana_0-1705664816183.png

Please download the modus tool box software tool from the link.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ChandraKachana
First question asked 25 replies posted 50 sign-ins

@navier 

Good Day!

Thanks for posting your query in Infineon community!

Please burn the 6EDL7141 from BPA motor control GUI and then flash the default firmware & write default parameters.

ChandraKachana_0-1705582457485.png

Can you please check the voltage at TP32 or TP33 with respect to DGND on the eval board and let us know the feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandra Kachana.

0 Likes
navier
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First question asked

Hi @ChandraKachana 

I have tried to burn 6EDL7141,but it not working and get message below

err.PNG

Will it make affect that replace the IMD701A with IMD700A? 

The voltage at TP32 is 3.2V

0 Likes

@navier 

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you please try to flash the eval board default firmware from the Modu toolbox. You can get the default firmware XMC_FOC_3_Shunt from Modu toolbox under the eval board IMD700A.

ChandraKachana_0-1705664816183.png

Please download the modus tool box software tool from the link.

0 Likes