Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Kaleeswaran
Level 2
Level 2
10 questions asked 25 sign-ins First like received

hi all 

I am working with a motor with a current rate of 45 Amps and I have set the motoring current limit to 90% and over-current for internal gatekill comparator as 75A. I am using a 3mohm shunt resistance. The motor is rated to run at 3000 RPM but I have set to run it only at a max of 2500RPM, and when i I try to Run at 2100 RPM I face Gatekill error even at No load condition. I have checked the external comparator using an external Oscilloscope, where there is no error signal being generated. When I check with the scope in MCEDesigner the error is generated above 30Amps, I have the doubt over the internal comparator. Plz Help me in this regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @Kaleeswaran,

Please make sure that the current sensing parameters are configured correctly.

Please share the schematics of the power/control board, Motor Datasheet, and MCE Wizard configuration file. This will help us to understand the issue better.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @Kaleeswaran,

Please make sure that the current sensing parameters are configured correctly.

Please share the schematics of the power/control board, Motor Datasheet, and MCE Wizard configuration file. This will help us to understand the issue better.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes