Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
LucasHall
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

I am using the EVAL-M1-IM828-A and EVAL-M1-101T to prototype a BLDC motor application.

"MCEWizard Configuration Files v1.0" from the iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit MADK does not include a config file for the EVAL-M1-IM828-A board.

This thread has a config file for the EVAL-M1-IM828-A board, but when I open it in MCEWizard it shows that it is for the EVAL-M1-IM818-A board.

Are these the correct configuration files to use? If not, where can I get the correct config files for the EVAL-M1-IM828-A?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @LucasHall,

Please find the attached configuration file for EVAL-M1-IM828-A and EVAL-M1-101T.

Please modify the motor parameters and modify the DC bus voltage limits based on the input source  for more details refer to EVAL-M1-IM828-A user guide 

Thanks,

Krupashankar

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @LucasHall,

Please find the attached configuration file for EVAL-M1-IM828-A and EVAL-M1-101T.

Please modify the motor parameters and modify the DC bus voltage limits based on the input source  for more details refer to EVAL-M1-IM828-A user guide 

Thanks,

Krupashankar