EVAL-M1-101TF and EVAL-M1-IM353 MCE Wizard System Configuration File

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
jaimerueda
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I am currently configuring an EVAL-M1-101TF board connected to an EVAL-M1-IM535 to run a motor with hall sensors, and I can not find the configuration file in the MCEWizard System Configuration Files Package V1.1 (Should be something like EVAL-M1-101TF-IM535.mc2)
Has anyone tried this combination before? Can you share the configuration file?

Also, do I need to remove R9 and short R10 (Or change R10 to 100 ohms)  on the EVAL-M1-101TF control board for motor current sensing? (I am assuming yes because it's almost the same configuration for EVAL-M1-101T  as shown in EVAL-M1-IM535 User guide figure 15 page 19)

Thanks,

Jaime

0 Likes
1 Solution
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @jaimerueda,

Thanks for your patience!!

1) There is no MCEWizard System Configuration file available for the EVAL-M1-IM535. You need to create a new configuration file for the selected controller as shown in the figure.

Raj_JC_0-1646642901819.png

•  Go through all the configuration questions and set parameters. Follow the EVAL-M1-IM535 user guide for further information.

2) Yes, please remove the R9 and short the R10 resistor. It is not required to insert an 100 Ohm resistor in series for ISS signal for EVAL-M1-101TF. 

Please, let us know if you need further support.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @jaimerueda,

Thanks for your patience!!

1) There is no MCEWizard System Configuration file available for the EVAL-M1-IM535. You need to create a new configuration file for the selected controller as shown in the figure.

Raj_JC_0-1646642901819.png

•  Go through all the configuration questions and set parameters. Follow the EVAL-M1-IM535 user guide for further information.

2) Yes, please remove the R9 and short the R10 resistor. It is not required to insert an 100 Ohm resistor in series for ISS signal for EVAL-M1-101TF. 

Please, let us know if you need further support.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes