Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
zbynobrudny
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I am working on my new project:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/373830213_A_new_method_at_the_180-control_5-SVPWM_of_BLDC_m...

I would like to hear your attitude or verdict on my ideas

best regards

zbyno Brudny

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vinay
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Dear @zbynobrudny,

Good Day!

Thanks for posting your query in the Infineon Community.

It's a good article showing the differences between 180-degree commutation and 120-degree commutation.

From the Hardware side, there is no limitation for sensorless back emf estimation for 180-degree commutation.

We are looking into the mathematical modeling present in the article. Kindly give us some time to provide our verdict on the article.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Vinay

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Vinay
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Dear @zbynobrudny,

Good Day!

Thanks for posting your query in the Infineon Community.

It's a good article showing the differences between 180-degree commutation and 120-degree commutation.

From the Hardware side, there is no limitation for sensorless back emf estimation for 180-degree commutation.

We are looking into the mathematical modeling present in the article. Kindly give us some time to provide our verdict on the article.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Vinay
0 Likes

Thank you Vinay

for your kindly answer. I will wait o your future verdict and simultaneously work with my application.

The colaboration with Infineon would be very interesting for me. I have sent an email on Mr. Green too, but i became no answer.

regards

Zbyno brudny

0 Likes