modus toolbox 3 , build all errors from freshly created dual app is a bit worrying if console say yhere is no errors

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
conradc2380
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 questions asked 25 sign-ins

Hi ,

I recently started a new dual app based on the github dual application, building the standard code with no line of extra code added the console will say there are no errors but the problems tab shows quite a few.

This creates uncertainty if the code actually will compile correctly?

console tabconsole tab

conradc2380_2-1670766545492.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
conradc2380
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the response.

I found the problem, For some reason, the BSP manager included the USB interface and included the audio over USB middleware. However, I had to find the particular folders in the project and delete them physically as the BSP configurator did not remove them after I removed the USB middleware driver . This solved the problem.

I am creating a brand new Dual core application, but not using the examples as this causes locks on some of the interfaces, ie it locks the SDIO for use with the WIFI interface, this is a problem when those pins on a custom board are used for some other parts .

Regards

Conrad

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello @conradc2380 

Can you please let us know which device and project you are testing?

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes
ChristopherF_51
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 25 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hi Conrad,

If I understand correctly, you're seeing that there are no errors in the mtb_shared folder, but there are errors elsewhere. This is just how the Eclipse console works with these types of applications. 

There are obviously errors with the main application, it's hard to pinpoint the exact issue you're having without knowing the BSP and example you are working with.

0 Likes
conradc2380
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the response.

I found the problem, For some reason, the BSP manager included the USB interface and included the audio over USB middleware. However, I had to find the particular folders in the project and delete them physically as the BSP configurator did not remove them after I removed the USB middleware driver . This solved the problem.

I am creating a brand new Dual core application, but not using the examples as this causes locks on some of the interfaces, ie it locks the SDIO for use with the WIFI interface, this is a problem when those pins on a custom board are used for some other parts .

Regards

Conrad

0 Likes