modus tollbox 2.4 download for windows access denied

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
conradc2380
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 questions asked 25 sign-ins

Hi ,

I logged into the Infineon site to download the latest modutoolbox 2.4 , but every time i try to download it i get the follwoing error.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

You are not authorized to access this page or it may have been removed from the site and is no longer available on Cypress.com

Regards

Conrad

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Conrad,

Can you please let me know if you are still facing this issue? I am assuming you are downloading ModusToolbox from this website - https://www.cypress.com/products/modustoolbox

If you are still facing this issue can you please try from a different browser or create a new account and let me know if that helps?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Rakshith

Hi Conrad,

Can you please let me know if you are still facing this issue? I am assuming you are downloading ModusToolbox from this website - https://www.cypress.com/products/modustoolbox

If you are still facing this issue can you please try from a different browser or create a new account and let me know if that helps?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
conradc2380
Level 4
Level 4

Hi ,

Yes I just tried to download this again , i still get the same problem . I suspect its to do with my email login. if i use my gmail account the download is successful . But my company mail seems to be a problem. not sure why this happening it should not be different .

regards

conrad

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi Conrad, 

As a workaround, you can use the same installer. However, the download should start even with the other email ID. Can you please let me know if you are able to download other tools like PSoC Creator or Cypress Programmer? If not, can you please try creating a new account with the same email ID and check if you are able to create the account?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
conradc2380
Level 4
Level 4

Hi ,

I see Infineon made a few changes to the site , with the new changes I can confirm I am now able to download the program again.

Regards

Conrad

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi Conrad, 

Thank you for the update!

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes