key_ch09 compilation error mtb_shared

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
joshm
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 50 sign-ins 10 questions asked

I am going through the modustoolbox training (link below), and I am having an issue compiling the completed project for chapter 9 OTA.  See the error below. "mbedtls/config.h" is located in "mtb_shared/mbedtls/mbedtls-2.25.0/include/mbedtls". If I create a folder "mbedtls" in the project directory and copy config.h into it, that error goes away, and another error shows up as the compiler  looks for another file in that folder. If I copy the entire folder, it has an issue finding a file from another folder in mtb_shared. It seems clear to me there is an issue accessing mtb_shared files, but I can't find where my settings are wrong. Also, the error is generated from other files inside mtb_shared.

I would appreciate any help or ideas in troubleshooting. Thanks!

training: https://github.com/Infineon/training-modustoolbox-level3-bluetooth

joshm_0-1654014374570.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
joshm
Level 4
Level 4

Looks like the ota.mk file was missing the lines below. cy-mbedtls-acceleration is an extension of mbedtls and wpa3-external-supplicant also requires mbedtls, so I removed them, and the project compiles without errors.

joshm_0-1654028109848.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
joshm
Level 4
Level 4

Looks like the ota.mk file was missing the lines below. cy-mbedtls-acceleration is an extension of mbedtls and wpa3-external-supplicant also requires mbedtls, so I removed them, and the project compiles without errors.

joshm_0-1654028109848.png

0 Likes