how to get Bridge Control Panel

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
praveen_kullu
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

i have installed Modus toolBox but seems it does not come with Bridge Control Panel. How do i install Bridge Control Panel on my linux machine? from my search i see it comes with PSoC programmer which is only available on windows.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @praveen_kullu ,

Unfortunately the Bridge Control Panel cannot be installed in Linux as it is an additional tool that comes along with PSoC Programmer which is only supported in Windows OS.

AlenAn14_0-1637644756068.png

There is one workaround to get this in Linux, and this will involve using a Windows virtual environment in Linux system in which the PSoC Programmer will have to be installed so you can open the Bridge Control Panel in the same.

Regards
Alen

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AlenAn14

Hi @praveen_kullu ,

Unfortunately the Bridge Control Panel cannot be installed in Linux as it is an additional tool that comes along with PSoC Programmer which is only supported in Windows OS.

AlenAn14_0-1637644756068.png

There is one workaround to get this in Linux, and this will involve using a Windows virtual environment in Linux system in which the PSoC Programmer will have to be installed so you can open the Bridge Control Panel in the same.

Regards
Alen

AlenAn14

Hi @praveen_kullu ,

Glad this response was able to answer your query.
Please feel free to post any queries you may have on Infineon products on the Community and we will be happy to help you out.

Regards
Alen

0 Likes