Update project from modus 2.1 to 2.2 - Building error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
gisc_1091076
Level 3
Level 3
10 questions asked 5 questions asked First question asked

Hi,

I must update the my project create with modus 2.1 on modus 2.2. I have follows this guide :

MIGRATING APPLICATIONS FROM MODUSTOOLBOX V2.0/2.1 TO V2.2 - KBA231080

When i copy the files from old project (modus 2.1) on new project (modus 2.2), i obtain this error (i attached the log) :

source/task/ble_task.c:50:10: fatal error: app_bt_cfg.h: No such file or directory

In the modus 2.1 i haven't this error the build terminate correctly

1 - Why the new project return this error ?

2 - How can i import the wifi libraries in this project ?

This problem it's urgent.

Thanks you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

gisc_1091076

In MTB2.2 complaint apps, app_bt_cfg.h is supposed to renamed as app_platform_cfg.c

If you get stuck in such issues in the future, please have a look at one of the standard MTB 2.2 examples and do a comparison of what is different in your application and you will be able to resolve things much quicker.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Murali_R

As this is a new issue away from the original question, please create a new thread so that visibility will be more and other users too who may face a similar issue in the future will have a reference.

Thanks

0 Likes
Murali_R

gisc_1091076

In MTB2.2 complaint apps, app_bt_cfg.h is supposed to renamed as app_platform_cfg.c

If you get stuck in such issues in the future, please have a look at one of the standard MTB 2.2 examples and do a comparison of what is different in your application and you will be able to resolve things much quicker.

Thanks

0 Likes

sorry, i didn’t think about this solution because I thought it was a problem of porting of the project between modus 2.1 and modus 2.2.

Thanks

0 Likes