Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YoIs_1298666
Level 5
Level 5
250 sign-ins 100 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Hello,

I checked the box of "Use this as the default and do not ask again".

YoIs_1298666_0-1621494155529.png

The next time I launch Modus Toolbox, I'll be taken to the last open workspace.

How can I restore the "Select a directory as workspace"?

Best regards,

Yocchi

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hi @YoIs_1298666 

The Use this as default workspace and do not ask again option will make the workspace you are opening as the default workspace. So the next time you open modustoolbox, a dialogue box wont prompt to ask you the path of the workspace you want to open, instead it will open the default workspace. 

From your explanation it seems that this is working as expected. Kindly correct me if my understanding is not correct regarding the issue.

If you want to revert back this setting, you can do it in the following way:

In Modustoolbox go to Windows> Preferences > General > Startup and Shutdown > Workspaces and check the Prompt for workspace on startup box.

Ekta_0-1621585296365.png

Thanks and Regards

Ekta

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hi @YoIs_1298666 

The Use this as default workspace and do not ask again option will make the workspace you are opening as the default workspace. So the next time you open modustoolbox, a dialogue box wont prompt to ask you the path of the workspace you want to open, instead it will open the default workspace. 

From your explanation it seems that this is working as expected. Kindly correct me if my understanding is not correct regarding the issue.

If you want to revert back this setting, you can do it in the following way:

In Modustoolbox go to Windows> Preferences > General > Startup and Shutdown > Workspaces and check the Prompt for workspace on startup box.

Ekta_0-1621585296365.png

Thanks and Regards

Ekta

0 Likes

Hello Ekta-san,

Thank you for your reply.

That's good to know.

Best regards,

Yocchi

0 Likes