ModusToolbox™ 3.0 is now available for download from the Infineon Developer Center. This release includes several new features targeted at multi-core development and user defined BSP management. Below is a summary of the latest features included in this release, more details are available within the Release Notes.
- Build, Program, and Debug support has been extended to support multi-core devices
- Application folder structure with multi-core project substructures
- Device Configurator support for multi-core devices aligned to a single design.modus file
- Restructured BSP alignment to user application space to enable BSP customization
- BSP Assistant tool enabling the creation of a user defined BSP, ideal for targeting final hardware
- Embedded Trace Macrocell (ETM) instruction trace support in µVision and EW-ARM IDEs.
- Support for Windows 11 and macOS Monterey host operating systems
- ModusToolbox™ Software overview
- Download links (Window/Linux/macOS) from Infineon Developer Center
- Installation Guide
- User Guide
- Release Notes
- Infineon Developer Center
- software development