ModusToolbox™ 2.4 is available now on Windows, macOS and Linux. The new software is packed with new features and improvements to the user experience. Here is a summary of the release but more details are available in the Release Notes.
- ModusToolbox™ ML adds on-device model validation, size optimizations, and improved cycle accuracy.
- XMC™ projects now generate a .tgz file, ready to be uploaded to the XMC™ simulation tool.
- Eclipse IDE for ModusToolbox™ adds a handy command terminal and a shortcut to the application import option.
- OpenOCD is updated to support external serial memory flashing of PSoC™ 6 MCUs via the Serial Flash Discoverable Parameters (SFDP) standard.
- To improve the reliability of connections to target devices, tools such as Device Firmware Update (DFU) Host tool and CAPSENSE™ Tuner now share a single copy of KitProg3 firmware instead of shipping with private copies.
- Applications are now categorized into groups in Project Creator.
- The GCC toolchain we package with ModusToolbox™ is upgraded to version 10.3.
- All run-time libraries on GitHub have been safely and seamlessly migrated from cypresssemiconductorco to the infineon account.
- ModusToolbox Tools 2.4 (Windows)
- ModusToolbox Tools 2.4 (Linux)
- ModusToolbox Tools 2.4 (macOS)
- Installation Guide
- User Guide
- Release Notes
We hope you like the sound of the changes we have made in this release. Please download and install it right away - it only takes a few minutes - because we are confident you'll enjoy it and it will help you make some great new products.
I noted 'PSoC Creator', and I was hoping to see the graphical analog / UDB routing stuff... 🙄