[Modustoolbox 2.*] Cypress WICED BT/BLE Host Stack solution (bluetooth-freertos)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KeTa_1341526
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - TED (Japan)
10 likes given 10 likes received 5 likes given

Hello,

In BSP of CYW9P62S1-43438EVB-01 in Modus 2.1, application like CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 has not been prepared yet.

- AnyCloud BLE Battery Server

- AnyCloud BLE CTS Client etc.

I also want to use WiFi, so I would like to refer to the sample Application below.

- AnyCloud Wi-Fi Onbording Using BLE

There is bluetooth-freertos in the library of Application above, but this library seems to be supported only for CYW4343W and CYW43012.

Will the next Modus Toolbox 2.2 support CYW43438?

If yes, what is the release date of Modus Toolbox 2.2?

Best regards,

Takahashi

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

The AnyCloud SDK is still evolving, and currently we have few code examples to showcase it's capability which are tested and verified only in few platforms. We can expect more code examples and extended support in future.

AnyCloud BLE Battery Server support PSoC 62S1 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CYW9P62S1-43012EVB-01) platform as well. (Total 4 platforms are supported).

mtb-example-anycloud-ble-battery-server

AnyCloud BLE CTS Client and AnyCloud BLE CTS Server applications supports only the three platform mentioned in the README.md. Meaning, our software team have tested and verified the application only in these three platforms.

mtb-example-anycloud-ble-cts-server

mtb-example-anycloud-ble-cts-client

Similarly AnyCloud Wi-Fi Onbording Using BLE support only two platforms.

mtb-example-anycloud-ble-wifi-onboarding

Yes, Current version of bluetooth-freertos only support CYW4343W and CYW43012. Please check the release note.

bluetooth-freertos/RELEASE.md at master · cypresssemiconductorco/bluetooth-freertos · GitHub

MTB2.2 should be released in couple of months.

Currently, I do not have a clear idea about whether it support CYW43438 or not. We will let you know as soon as we get information.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

The AnyCloud SDK is still evolving, and currently we have few code examples to showcase it's capability which are tested and verified only in few platforms. We can expect more code examples and extended support in future.

AnyCloud BLE Battery Server support PSoC 62S1 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CYW9P62S1-43012EVB-01) platform as well. (Total 4 platforms are supported).

mtb-example-anycloud-ble-battery-server

AnyCloud BLE CTS Client and AnyCloud BLE CTS Server applications supports only the three platform mentioned in the README.md. Meaning, our software team have tested and verified the application only in these three platforms.

mtb-example-anycloud-ble-cts-server

mtb-example-anycloud-ble-cts-client

Similarly AnyCloud Wi-Fi Onbording Using BLE support only two platforms.

mtb-example-anycloud-ble-wifi-onboarding

Yes, Current version of bluetooth-freertos only support CYW4343W and CYW43012. Please check the release note.

bluetooth-freertos/RELEASE.md at master · cypresssemiconductorco/bluetooth-freertos · GitHub

MTB2.2 should be released in couple of months.

Currently, I do not have a clear idea about whether it support CYW43438 or not. We will let you know as soon as we get information.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes

Hi,

I have one more information for you.

Bluetooth support for 43438 would be enabled in the next release of AnyCloud SDK.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes