Missing design.modus file

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NESP
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 25 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hello

I am working on an AIROC BTSDK project and want to configure the design.modus file using the device-configurator. However, I can't find the design.modus file anywhere. It states in the readme for the Empty_BTSDK code example, that it should be located within the BSP folder (mtb_shared\wiced_btsdk\dev-kit\bsp\). However it is not there. Looking at the repo for the BSP (https://github.com/Infineon/TARGET_CYBT-353027-EVAL) it is not there. I can't find the design.modus file anywhere in the application either. I hope somebody can help me.

best regards
NESP

0 Likes
1 Solution
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hello:

I think the Psoc bsps should have the design.modus file, the CYBT-353027_EVAL is a SOC Bluetooth module, the structure should have no design.modus included on the module, thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Zhengbao_Zhang

Hello:

May I know your application process for the creation,   Actually, if you import an application directly, not create the application with the formal process,  the .modus file will not be created.

0 Likes
NESP
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 25 sign-ins 5 replies posted

I used the "project-creator 2.0.0"  to create my application. Choosing the CYBT-353027_EVAL kit and the Empty_BTSDK code example.

0 Likes
Zhengbao_Zhang

Hello:

I think the Psoc bsps should have the design.modus file, the CYBT-353027_EVAL is a SOC Bluetooth module, the structure should have no design.modus included on the module, thanks.

0 Likes