MTB using middleware why differences in include

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RuGl_1600761
Employee
Employee
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

I use eeprom middleware on an PMG1-S3. When putting code  and include inside main I just have to define my include like this

#include "cy_em_eeprom.h"

When making an c and a h file to collect my eeprom related methods I have to include like this

#include "..\mtb_shared\emeeprom\release-v2.10.0/cy_em_eeprom.h" 

or I have to set include path in file property to   ..\mtb_shared\emeeprom\release-v2.10.0/    in the file I do the #include.

main.c does not have include path set in properties. Why is this different ? Did I miss something ?

rgl
0 Likes
2 Replies
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

HI @RuGl_1600761 ,

I tried this procedure out by creating a new .c and .h file and included the em_eeprom library normally like #include "cy_em_eeprom.h" in the new .c file and the same was working without any errors.

Can you please share a sample stripped down version of your project where you are observing this error of having to add the entire path for the library so we can debug the issue on our end?

Can you also let me know if you are using the latest version of ModusToolbox v 2.4 for your project?

Warm Regards
Alen

0 Likes
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @RuGl_1600761  ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Alen
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
An Infineon Technologies Company

0 Likes