MODUS Generate Report

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shepdog87
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 questions asked 10 replies posted

Hi,

I am used to PSOC Creator. In that program, I could go to Build > Generate Project Datasheet, and it would create a PDF summary of the entire project. 

It shows things like the pin names, how they are configured, as well as all the top-level schematic information and details of how those components are configured.

Is there anyway to generate something similar when using the MODUS IDE?

I tried looking through the user manual for MODUS but did not see any keywords related to "report".

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
ChristopherF_51
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 25 solutions authored 10 likes given

Sorry, I am pretty sure we do not provide anything like that in the ModusToolbox tools package. PSoC Creator is completely proprietary, and it includes a lot of custom features. However, many of our customers wanted a more flexible solution that works for them in their environment. 

If you're using Eclipse IDE or VS Code, there may be some plugin or extension out there that will create that kind of report, but I don't know if there are or not.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
ChristopherF_51
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 25 solutions authored 10 likes given

Sorry, I am pretty sure we do not provide anything like that in the ModusToolbox tools package. PSoC Creator is completely proprietary, and it includes a lot of custom features. However, many of our customers wanted a more flexible solution that works for them in their environment. 

If you're using Eclipse IDE or VS Code, there may be some plugin or extension out there that will create that kind of report, but I don't know if there are or not.

0 Likes
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @shepdog87 ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes