Debug mode OpenOCD timeout error and how to fix Eclipse project failed import integrity check?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Kevin_Lo
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 10 likes given First comment on KBA

Hi Everyone,

Our customer engineers were running into OpenOCD timeout error when he attempt to execute his own project to debug mode, the error log is attached for anyone who can comment on the possible issue.

We can only using File -> import -> Existing project into workspace, successfully build and program prototype board but fail to run debug.

When we exam the provided project, I also found MTB v2 new application wizard cannot import the project.

We are also wondering if step by step guidance can be provided to check and fix project integrity manually so that we can use MTBv2 Eclipse property.

Thanks and Regards,

Kevin

0 Likes
1 Solution

The error was due to incorrect porting of MTB 1.1 project to MTB 2.0. Please follow the steps mentioned in the release notes to correctly port the project from MTB 1.1.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Kevin,

From the logs you attached, I observed that you are using a build version of ModusToolbox 2.0 which is Cypress Internal and they point to our internal Git repositories.

Please download the public release of ModusToolbox 2.0 here and let me know if it works

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

Hi Dheeraj,

The log generated was using my MTBv2 build 1703.  Pre-release version of MTB v2.0 was used when the project was create so you can observe internal CY github link from the log/library.

I can share you the project separately for further analysis.

Thanks and Regards,

Kevin

0 Likes
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

I will be reaching out to you via email. Please share your project.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

The error was due to incorrect porting of MTB 1.1 project to MTB 2.0. Please follow the steps mentioned in the release notes to correctly port the project from MTB 1.1.

Regards,

Dheeraj