Create a ModusToolbox project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Communication
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted First solution authored 250 sign-ins

Hi!
I don't know if I can create a completely blank project in modustoolbox, to be able to configure my own smartphone bluetooth communication, or can I just configure based on the projects that the developer given earlier!
Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Qi_Colin
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hi @Communication :

I suggest you select a code example and modify your custom code based on the project.

It's more convenient for you to develop your custom project.

Best Regards,

Colin

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Qi_Colin
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hi @Communication :

I suggest you select a code example and modify your custom code based on the project.

It's more convenient for you to develop your custom project.

Best Regards,

Colin

Thank you for replying to me!
Since I'm just starting to learn about it, when using the templates I don't know where I should fix it. I tried to fix many of the examples as you said but all failed, they appeared a lot of errors, for me it was a pretty big problem.
Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi @Communication :

I suggest you read the documents to help you learn about the IDE of MTB and code example architect.

OTOH, any problem or question you have you can ask us for help in this community.

Best Regards,

Colin

Thank you for replying!

0 Likes

I wonder if MTB hello_sensor is a normal bluetooth communication program between kit and device or is this MTB a program that reads sensors and transmits values via bluetooth.
Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi @Communication :

Yes, you can refer to "hello_sensor" for this function.

You can find README in each project, and it will inform you about the project information.

Best Regards,

Colin

Thanks!

0 Likes