CY8CKIT-062-BLE Rev *B compatibility with ModusToolbox

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_4653561
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked

Hi,

I wanted to use my PSoC6 KIT with ModusToolbox which I find a cool piece of software and I would love to generate a project for my favourite VS Code editor. I was happy until I found that the software is not compatible with my board revision as noted on PSoC6 page: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-6-ble-pioneer-kit-cy8ckit-062-ble. I have dig the issue and it seems like the problem is that the ModusToolbox is compatible with PDL version above 3.1 and which is not suitable for the revision I own. Is there any solution to this problem?

I would like to run one of the cool projects from GitHub dedicated to this board (GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/Code-Examples-for-ModusToolbox-Software: This ReadMe links to all av... ) but seems like I am unable to do it. Can I somehow compile one of the projects with lower PDL version, i.e. 3.0.1 and program my board sucessfuly?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello,

Yes, you are right. You will need kit revision Rev*C and above to work with ModusToolbox. We will be contacting you soon via email to provide you a replacement.

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello,

Yes, you are right. You will need kit revision Rev*C and above to work with ModusToolbox. We will be contacting you soon via email to provide you a replacement.

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes