Building error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
gisc_1091076
Level 3
Level 3
10 questions asked 5 questions asked First question asked

Hi,

I have been using the evaboard psoc 62S2 43012. I am started from the example project 'BLE_CapSense_Buttons_Slider'  to develop the my application. I want add to this example the library of the wifi contained on the example 'AnyCloud_WLAN_Low_Power'. I ha added through Library Manager -> Libraries the follows librarys:

LPA

lwIP

mbedTLS

secure-sockets

wifi-connection-manager

wifi-host-driver

wifi-mw-core

FIRST QUESTION:

1- These library wifi used into the project  'AnyCloud_WLAN_Low_Power' are compatible with Murata Type1LV module ?

1.1 - The library ble used into the project  'BLE_CapSense_Buttons_Slider' are compatible with Murata Type1LV module ?

SECOND QUESTION:

Building the project i have this error (i attached log complete, name file is 'log build') :

fatal error: ip4string.h: No such file or directory

2 - What i must add into the makeFile to build correctly the project ?

(i attached my project)

THIRD QUESTION:

Immagine1.png

3 - What means the symbol '*' ?

Thanks you

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach

The issue was because your custom_design_modus folder didn't have a design.cycapsense file.

I have attached your project where the build went through.

Do a make getlibs to checkout the libraries and then do a build.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

gisc_1091076 Question-1, yes both are supported. I will build your project and once it goes through without any error, will let you know what changes need to be made for question 2. Even I faced the same issue.

Thanks

0 Likes

Thanks you, I await your news.

0 Likes
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

gisc_1091076 Q2. Looks like the file is not getting picked up. Manually point it to the file and the build should go through. Change the #include "ip4string.h "to #include "helpers/net_activity/COMPONENT_SECURE_SOCKETS/ip4string.h" in that file and the build should go through.

Q3. This should help https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1978553/what-does-the-brown-asterisk-icon-on-a-file-mean-in-ecli...

0 Likes

Hi,

I implement th modified that you suggested me, but after have building the project, returns this error, don't found the library ip4string.h on another file. So it returns me the same error but in another file. I would like to risolved my problem definitely. I have noticed in the log (also in the file 'log build.txt'), during the i building the project, this informations :

Auto-discovery in progress...

/bin/bash: SEARCH_lwip: command not found

/bin/bash: SEARCH_mbedtls: command not found

/bin/bash: SEARCH_wifi-host-driver: command not found

what do they mean ?

How can i resolvd my urgent problem ?

thanks you

0 Likes

Do the same change on the other file where you get the error and it should get solved. There are some modifications in your project structure and hence this is needed. Also I haven't seen the command not found that you are reporting on any project that I have seen till date. But on your project this didn't stop the build from happening. Please go ahead and try building the project and I will get back to you with what that means and why its coming.

0 Likes

I have implemented the modified that you suggested me, but after have building the project, it returns this error:

source/task/capsense_task.c:44:10: fatal error: cycfg_capsense.h: No such file or directory

what i do must now ?

Thanks you

0 Likes
lock attach

The issue was because your custom_design_modus folder didn't have a design.cycapsense file.

I have attached your project where the build went through.

Do a make getlibs to checkout the libraries and then do a build.

0 Likes

Thanks you ! The project build correctly. I’d like to ask you three simple questions.

1 - Why i set all path (helpers/net_activity/COMPONENT_SECURE_SOCKETS/ip4string.h) instead of just writing only #include "ip4string.h" ? I have set a incorrect default path in the in the project setting ?

2 - How i must resolved the warning reported on the image below ?

pastedImage_3.png

3 - Why finished the programming of the project into the console write the line 'info:psoc6.da:powering donw debug domain...' ?

pastedImage_0.png

Thanks you

0 Likes

gisc_1091076

1. Not sure why the #include"ip4string.h" didn't get included in your project by default. Your project structure seemed to be slightly different of what we have in the standard examples and hence I guess the issue. Nothing to be worried about.

2. some of these semantic errors are fixed in MTB 2.2. It is because the intellisense is unable to locate the #define I believe. Since the compilation went through, again not an issue.

3. it is part of programming process. You open DAP when program starts and then shut it down when it finishes.

0 Likes

Hi,

there are news ?

0 Likes

Sorry, this problem blocked the development my project, for me is very important resolve the problem. Can you help me ?

0 Likes