Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.

22835279 3997

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy

61424215 8997

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.

76695287 8714

CAPSENSE™ & MagSense

The Sensing Technology Forum discusses CAPSENSE™ - capacitive-sensing and MagSense inductive-sensing for consumer, industrial, automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.

1010233 325

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs

17739059 4626

TRAVEO™ T2G

Discussion forum regarding 32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Microcontroller - based on ARM® for automotive body electronics applications; cutting-edge performance, safety, and security features topics.

2585593 800

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!

4205200 678
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I use the Hexagon Application Kit XMC4500 and i want to read from ISOFACE IN, and write the data to ISOFACE OUT. (with SPI)Now i need the pins t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
hello, i am testing uart protocol for usic module 1 channel 1 in echo method. but i am getting some unwanted characters in between. there is any need ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am working on workaround solution of ADC for xmc1100,in interrupt array stores 100 values ADC_Result=VADC->GLOBRES&0xFFF; how to sum these value... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi. I'm using Infineon SAF-XE167F-96F66L microcontroller and have some problems with managing startup modes.According to XE166H Derivatives User's man... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
XMC1000 devices provides two channels to be used for ASC BSL mode.When the device started, the pins for ASC BSL will be pull up and the startup firmwa... Show More
User8748
XMC™
Hello,i want to controll a graphical LCD Display with my XMC4500. I have conected pins with the pad class A2 to the databus of my display. Accordinc t... Show More
GeMo_285911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody,      I have a problem with a project on the CY8C28452 device. I can program the custom board I have for it using PSoC Programmer. How... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I’m trying to transfer data from ADC-SAR to UART using the DMA. For this I followed the Configuration showed in AN52705, but I’ve got t... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi,I have been trying to use CAN controller of TC275 and have gone through the driver code given by infineon. In the reference code I the CAN nodes ar... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi all,I am not able to capture the rising or falling edge input at P2.0 configured as CCU63 input pin. Please help me in configuration.Thanks,Vikram Show More
Category Information

Microcontrollers

Discussions regarding PSoC and MCU products.