Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.

22837401 3997

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy

61429661 8997

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.

76704486 8714

CAPSENSE™ & MagSense

The Sensing Technology Forum discusses CAPSENSE™ - capacitive-sensing and MagSense inductive-sensing for consumer, industrial, automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.

1010328 325

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs

17744430 4627

TRAVEO™ T2G

Discussion forum regarding 32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Microcontroller - based on ARM® for automotive body electronics applications; cutting-edge performance, safety, and security features topics.

2586081 800

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!

4205922 678
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Travis
XMC™
Before a DMA transfer can be executed, it is necessary to specify the amount of data and address to be transfer from the source and destination.The be... Show More
scoresh
XMC™
Hello,I am trying to set up a communication between the XMC1100 and a Bosch pressure Sensor via I2C to read out the calibration parameters from the se... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,here is a simple Timerroutine with CCU4. #define CLOCK_DIV_BY_200 200#define PERIOD_OF_TIMER 100void CCU40_0_IRQHandler(){ static uint8_t cnt; cnt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi. I've got a project in PSOC Designer with CY8CLED04D01-56TLXI device. Last night i could programming with miniprog3, and i turned on all of my fou... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I'm working on the Hexgon Kits to drive our own motors, and I try to make the example code Resolver_FOC_Motor_Example1 for XMC4500 work. I do get ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,    I use Full mailboxes with the FIFO functionality and I want to have 4 FIFOs in total. Consequently, I link receive mailboxes 0 to 3, 4 to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,         I am wondering whether there is a choice between an interrupt and a polling mechanism for receiving a CAN message.     All examples ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi All,I have generated 2 PWM's of 10us period with manual dead time generation period of 1us. Both pulses are inverted to each other (as per my requi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,         I am looking to have my PC enumerate two separate USB UART ports using Cypress' PSoC 5LP development board. I haven't found much docum... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
How can I read and connect to the xc2336b using the Memtool?
Category Information

Microcontrollers

Discussions regarding PSoC and MCU products.