Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Memories Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.

9039298 1697

Hyper Flash

The HyperFlash NOR Flash memories Forum offers discussions on automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), automotive instrument cluster, automotive infotainment systems, and communication equipment.

544616 109

Hyper RAM

HyperRAM™ memory Forum discusses self-refresh DRAM operating on the 12-pin HyperBus interface. With a read throughput up to 333 MB/s, the HyperRAM for SoCs with limited on-board RAM providing external scratch-pad memory for fast read and write operations.

490780 107

Non Volatile RAM (F-RAM & NVSRAM)

Non-volatile RAM forum discusses Technology such as F-RAM and nvSRAM, which combine non-volatile data storage up to 16Mbit density with the high performance of RAM. These low-power memories offer high endurance, high data retention and instant non-volatility without external battery back-up, enabling system reliability and cost reduction.

1457095 501

SRAM

Discussion forum for SRAM related topics.

1255355 468
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
SRAM
"Reference Schematic Design Recommendation for QDR-DDR II/II+/Xtreme SRAMs - KBA84386" www.cypress.com/ states that Vtt and Vref are both VDDQ/2, but ... Show More
Anonymous
RTC Write
solved msg Solved
Dear All,         My problem is that when I change year to even value my RTC(CY14C064I)     update stops.    When I assign odd value of year the RTC(C... Show More
Anonymous
 Dear Sir,    I am presently using RTC/EEPROM CY14C064I of cypress with PSoc 5. I am sucessfully able to read RTC but I am having problem with writing... Show More
Anonymous
SRAM
A quick question regarding the DOFF# pin for the QDR-II+ SRAM, part number CY7C25652KV18:    Does the DOFF# pin use HSTL logic levels, as given in the... Show More
Anonymous
     We are working on a new edition of the 'leading edge eNVM’ conference that will be organized during the week of October 01 2013 near Aix en Prove... Show More
Anonymous
SRAM

Hi! When can I expect to see the memory chips (DDR, DDRII or DDRII+) of the such density? Thanks!

Anonymous
Hi!         I'm having  trouble to find some pcb layout and guidelines for CY14B101P. As you guys know, it's packaged as SOIC16.    So, my doubt: Does... Show More
Anonymous
 Dear Sir,    I am presently using RTC/EEPROM CY14C064I of cypress with PSoc 5. I am sucessfully able to read RTC but I am having problem with writing... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am running the CY14B108N at 40Mhz (25ns), with VCC of 3.6V, and I am seeing ~95mA on power supply, during a read opeartion with outputs float... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I write a sequence as below, And I am using CY14B512Q2A IC with out auto store circuit.    step 1:  send 0X19 ,       //Disabling auto store   ... Show More
Category Information

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.