Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Memories Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.

9008155 1696

Hyper Flash

The HyperFlash NOR Flash memories Forum offers discussions on automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), automotive instrument cluster, automotive infotainment systems, and communication equipment.

542648 109

Hyper RAM

HyperRAM™ memory Forum discusses self-refresh DRAM operating on the 12-pin HyperBus interface. With a read throughput up to 333 MB/s, the HyperRAM for SoCs with limited on-board RAM providing external scratch-pad memory for fast read and write operations.

487804 107

Non Volatile RAM (F-RAM & NVSRAM)

Non-volatile RAM forum discusses Technology such as F-RAM and nvSRAM, which combine non-volatile data storage up to 16Mbit density with the high performance of RAM. These low-power memories offer high endurance, high data retention and instant non-volatility without external battery back-up, enabling system reliability and cost reduction.

1451185 501

SRAM

Discussion forum for SRAM related topics.

1250567 467
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
SRAM
 The absolute maximum junction temperatue of Sync SRAM is 125 deg C and the junction temperature can be calculated from the following link: http://www.cypress.com/?docID=23984... Show More
Anonymous
SRAM
CY7C1462AV33
solved msg Solved
Hello,    I'm currently looking for a SRAM for my FPGA based design. The CY7C1462AV33 is a NoBL, pipelined 18x SRAM that supports up to 250MHz (i woul... Show More
Anonymous
SRAM
        Hi, I will use CY7C1370D in my design. I will use this device at VDD=3.3V / VDDQ=2.5V. Is it needed PowerUp sequence of Vdd and Vddq? I want t... Show More
Anonymous
SRAM
Hi everyone,    I'm a last year student with a question about an issue with CY62148EV30LL-55SXI. On my test card, I can write without problem, but the... Show More
Anonymous
SRAM
 hi i want to put CY62148EV30 in power down when i am on battery i have drawn schematic please check this and let me know where i am wrong .    thanks... Show More
Anonymous
SRAM
Is there any recommendation or example for decoupling capacitor on CYF0018V of    Vcc1,  Vcc2 and  Vccio?    I will apply 25MHz clock into WCLK and RC... Show More
Anonymous
SRAM
Hello,    I will use a NoBL SRAM (CY7C1474BV33) in my PCB design with Virtex-5 FPGA. Is there any reference schematic design recommendation document f... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I appear to have several CY14B108N that are repeatedly performing partial autostores to the lower addresses during powerdown even though the... Show More
Anonymous
Specialty Memory
        Cypress had the following issue with the CY7C131E/131AE/136E/136AE Dual Port Static RAM:Chip Enable pin (CE) does not tristate I/Os of the Dua... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Do you have any test data available for radiation exposure and SEU/SEL on the FRAM parts? I'm specifically looking at FM22LD16 parts, but anyth... Show More
Category Information

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.